And the winner is … Erika Chilton! Congrats! I’ll be emailing you today and thank you to everyone who entered!
Um … and did someone say GIVEAWAY? Oh yeah! Thanks to 34° Crisps (you know those glorious little disks that are perfectly crunchy and light in calories) one lucky Food Flirt Fan will win:
- A variety of 34 Degrees Crisps … #YUM
- Cheeseboard … for the host/hostess with the mostess
- Cheese knives … so you can serve cheese in style!
- Tote bag … cuz you can never have enough of these!
- Recipe cards … #beinspired
HOW TO ENTER:
- Leave a comment telling me what your favorite “super food” is and how you might use it with 34° Crisps
- Follow @thefoodflirt and @34degrees_ on Instagram and leave a comment on the giveaway post telling us about your favorite super food using #FoodFlirtGiveaway
One winner will be chosen at random by 12pm CST Tuesday February 2, 2016.
- 2 6oz containers of your favorite Greek, plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon agave
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils (seeds)
- 1 kiwi, skinned and cut into small triangles or cubes
- 1 Box Poppy Seed 34° Crisps
- In medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, chia seeds, vanilla and agave – refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Mean while, seed your pomegranate if needed:
- Place 34° Crisps on a serving platter.
- Top each crisp with a teaspoon or so of yogurt mixture then decorate with kiwi and pomegranate. Enjoy right away and toast to an happy, healthy delicious New Year!
Discover more craveable recipes using 34° Crisps by checking them out on:
This sponsored giveaway is in partnership with 34° Crisps, one of my favorite brands share with my readers who love to entertain or just love a great crisp! All thoughts about 34° Crisps are my own.