Sometimes the Appetizer Fairytale God Mother, swoops down from her fabulous castle in the clouds and whispers delicious recipes into my ear, that I, of course, immediately share you guys, because let’s be honest, creative AND simple appetizers are hard to come by!
So peep this little video where I combine 34° Crisps with creamy Camembert cheese and ROASTED GRAPES! If you’ve never roasted grapes … do it today and thank me tomorrow 😉
- 3 cups large seedless grapes, washed and dried
- 3 T olive oil
- 1 T fresh Thyme, stemmed and chopped
- 1 box Natural 34° Crisps
- 1 wedge Camembert Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425° F (use roast setting if you have one).
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or tin foil and brunch with olive oil.
- Place grapes in one even layer on sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes or until grapes begin to wrinkle. (You can roast grapes on or off the stem.)
- Drizzle with olive oil then sprinkle with salt, pepper and Thyme.
- Arrange 34° Crisps on a serving platter.
- Spread each crisp with about 1/2 oz. Camembert cheese and top with one roasted grape and touch of Thyme. Serve while warm and enjoy with a mug of mulled cider! This is my favorite recipe.
Discover more craveable recipes using 34° Crisps by checking them out on: